Saturday, January 9, 2010

Jazzy Belle Creations

Welcome to the official blog of Jazzy Belle Creations!

My goal is to make and sell cards and other handmade crafts!!

I have been crafting pretty much my whole life and I plan to team up with my mom to start this business and get it thriving!

I will be posting photos of our creations and plan to open an Etsy store by Fall of 2010.

We will be happy to take custom orders and suggestions on things to make as well as making things for fun. We will offer tutorials at some point and will give you How-To's as well as supply lists to make things.

Please feel free to leave comments on the page!!

Also, feel free to stop by my other blog to see some of the crafty creations I have already made!

Thank you for stopping by and become a follower to keep up to date on what we have going on!!

Have a great day!!

Amy

2 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME!!!! We should do it-We can do it-YES WE CAN!!!!

    Love the name too! I'm sooooo excited!

    I'll start working in stuff right now!

    ~love & hugs~
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. !!!i knew u would be excited!!! i have already started working on stuff!! i cant wait for this summer!! :)

    ReplyDelete