Sunday, July 4, 2010

Custom Orders!!!

That's right!!! I had two custom orders to complete before July and I think they turned out GREAT!

I am ALWAYS willing to take custom orders and requests for items!! It's more fun than just making something at random! Let me know if you know anyone that would be interested in having me make them a card!! I charged $8 for each of these due to materials and my time. I keep track of both so I can price fairly! :) I have business cards I can mail also if you'd like to see one!

The theme on this one is Vintage/Elephants :) I LOVE Pickles and Onion (the Elephants from Daisy and Dandelion) so I was totally excited to use this image :) Paper is random vintage-y looking that i found in my stash. I used Distress Stickles on the flowers to make them have more color and match the paper better.


The theme on this one was 4th of July... and it is by far my favorite out of the two cards... I used Glamour from the Cheeky Cherry Collection from TGF and Basic Grey paper from the Boxer collection. The flag is cut out from a piece of paper.


My flowers came from Wild Orchid Crafts and Michaels.

If anyone is interested or has any questions, email me at amyjsamuelson@yahoo.com and type "custom order" in the subject line!! I will email back promptly and ask you questions and get things figured out. I am having custom order forms printed at some point so I will be able to mail em out.

I hope to do a craft show this fall... so once I find out details I will post them!!

Thank you for stopping by! Have a GREAT 4th of July!! :)

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment